Upon receipt of Hair
Always inspect the hair before installation. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any problems with the hair, you should be able to detect them at this time. For our Virgin Indian Hair, when performing the co-wash, leave the bundle intact and check for any issues. If you find any issues, please contact us before installation or any alterations.
Hair Care tips
· Shampoo at least once a week
· Use styling products minimally to avoid buildup
· For wavy and curly hair use bottled distilled water for a natural look
· To maintain a fresh curly look, we highly recommend that you mix leave-in conditioner & water in a small spray bottle
· When combing, always start from the bottom of your hair extensions first and work your way up.
· When removing, please consult with your professional beautician.
· For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
· Use large-toothed comb if you’re combing curly or wavy hair when dry.
Avoid Alcohol Based Products to Avoid Drying out your Investment!
Protecting your weft
While minimal shedding is normal, there are steps that you can take to ensure the longevity of your investment. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we encourage weft sealing. Also, To assure that your wefts are kept in good condition and long lasting, we suggest sewing around the weft.
Consult with a professional beautician when taking down install.
Although the extensions are 100% virgin hair, it is not receiving nutrients from the scalp like your own hair. Just like your natural hair, Heat could be your biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. We cannot guarantee that the hair will remain silky if you use the blow dryer, flat iron and curling iron regularly. If you perm or bleach your hair extensions, you do it at your own risk. We do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered.